The software for managing painting robots LeCRob RobotManager, developed by Lesta Srl, satisfies all modern painting robot’s needs. With this pack it is possible to manage easily and fast your own anthropomorphic painting robots. With our LeCRob control, you will be able to reduce the paint consumption of your robot thanks to the “runtime” regulation of all the spraying parameters with best results guaranteed. The software will also permit you to modify the painting programs during the automatic cycle. LeCRob RobotManager key features are:
- Programming with auto-learning
- Programming point to point
- Easy managing of programs and downprograms supplied with technical schedules in pdf and pictures
- Editing and modifying “on fly” on programs: speed change and spraying parameters.
- Remote supervision of the painting cabin with IPCam
- Rotation unit management
- Supplementary axis management (as product transfer units)
- Programming and tests for motors and encoders
- Interface for paint management control unit
- Optimized for Touch Screen management
- Operator’s interface directly connected to Skype for Lesta’s remote assistance
- Profiled user access
- Remote support by internet
- External database interfaces for the control of the production
- Primal connection to smartphone/android device for controlling the state of the machine
It is possible to couple the queue manager LeCRob ProdManager to the LeCRob RobotManager software.
Lesta srl guarantees full support, full updating and full personalization for all LeCRob family software.
With LeCRob SurfaceStudio software Lesta Srl proposes an innovative solution for plain and curved surfaces management. The surface shape can be inserted in the program by 3D points files or cad models. A simple series of commands –inserted by manual or automatic mode- shape the painting program using pre-set parameters.
The solution for the offline programming of our robot is the 3D environment LeCRob PointStudio.
Designed and completely realized by the Lesta development team, LeCRob PointSutdio is an innovative and modern development environment, complete with many features.
- Available for all series of robots Lebot A6, Lebot R500 A5/A6
- Management of auxiliary axes such as carriages, rotation units, etc.
Construction of the path
The user has several methods of construction of the painting paths:
- building geometries directly into the environment
- importing 3D models of objects to be painted
- recording some points on the field, directly with the robot
When the data are available in the environment, the user can build the painting program using the different geometry tools available.
For each trajectory, you can change various parameters such as:
- Distance to the component
- guns parameters
- Import 3D models in STL and STEP format
- cutting sections on surfaces
- Volumetric analysis of 3D models
- Creating grids on the surfaces selected for facilitating automatic paths generation
- Graphic tool implementation for simplification of programming steps
- Robot cycle simulation, with limits and cycle times check
- automatic connection between different path
- Quick and simple management of programming steps
Possibility of customization for all types of special application.
Contact our software developers for a demo of our 3D environment.
Conversion tool for robot programs that allows to convert the knowledge saved in old controllers to the LeCRob RobotManager format. The conversion optimizes the machine paths and make the movements become smoother and fluent.